Monday, October 30, 2006

Clearly, he wasn't clear

Well, today I found out that our security guard who wasn't clear about whether or not we would have school today, really didn't know. And there is no school today or tomorrow--I found the guy who got the memo (if there ever was one). But for the second morning in a row, we rushed about getting ready for the non-existant school! Then to top my morning off, I rode a different bus home so I could stop and get breakfast for myself, since the kids won't eat it. I missed our stop. And when I got to a breakfast place, both kids decided this morning that this is their favorite breakfast food. So no breakfast for me, but at least the kids have found a Chinese breakfast that they both like! We ended up having to walk farther than if we had just walked home from the school.
I think I'll move to Australia! (Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day)

1 comment:

Groseys messages said...

Your family will always be welcome in Australia :)