Thursday, October 05, 2006

Baby Bruiser!

Just a quick fornote to let you all know that Lydia is OK, I repeat she is OK! It's been several days since the incident, and there have been no problems.

One crazy day. I had been keeping Lydia home because she had a cold. I had to go to the grocery store and the chaos began. I put Lydia in the cart with one of the baby seats. As I was looking for the juice, a random child ran up on the other side of me and slapped Lydia in the face. I totally freaked out! So I got in a hurry, and Lydia was crying. I rushed through the check out and was trying to get her in her stroller. As I put her down, I dropped my wallet. When I bent down to pick up my wallet, she tipped out of the stroller and did a flip out of the stroller and onto the floor. She screamed. I screamed. Instantly several people came rushing to see if she was alright. I eventually got all my things together and got out of the store. All I could think of was Isabella falling and that Lydia was so much smaller. But in the end, I think I was the one who ended up scarred. Lydia didn't even bruise. This was over a week ago, and she is still fine. But, I can promise you this, I belt her into the stroller now every time, no matter what I drop on the floor!

Oh, and the pictures are of her AFTER the fall...so you can all see with your own eyes that there is no damage.

No comments: