Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year's Resolution

Yep, I know, it's already the 14th...but I had some really good ones! One was to read the Bible through chronologically. One to be more organized, including tieing a pen around my neck. One was to lose five pounds by vacation...well, anyway. One was to start doing some more regular "work" on my blog. I've seen several blogs where people keep up regular posts. I really feel inspired to do just a little more. So my good intentions have been slow in being realized.
Hopefully, starting Monday I will be posting a Menu Monday. I'm also planning to pick up some other topics, but it might taking me a little while to realize fully!
While I try to get some things together, here are some long overdue pictures. P. S. Those are some mighty fine Godiva chocolates which I got from my sweet friend for my birthday!
Christmas
New Year's Day Feast!

No comments: