Friday, November 20, 2009

Sleepy Saturday!

Today has been a sleepy Saturday morning. We've been doing our best to keep warm. Last night, we pulled out the extra blankets (thank you , IKEA, they are warm!). In fact, Isabella slept until after 7:30. She told me that she thinks its because she was warmer under the blankets. Before I am accused of not keeping my kids warm enough, I had to threaten her last night to actually sleep UNDER the blanket as she likes to sleep ON TOP of hers. This morning, though, all it took for Ellie to go straight to sleep was a few layers of clothes, a movie, and big, snuggly blanket! Of course, sleeping babies are just too cute, and as she will not be a baby much longer, I feel the need to take pictures! Enjoy! I sure did!
Lydia feels the need to "make" herself smile! Eventually, she grew tired of Ellie laying on her, she moved forward just a little and Ellie layed all the way down on the couch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture! I hope you get your heater fixed soon. Boy do we take things like heat and air for granted her in the states! Thanks for posting. Tell the kids Nana loves them,