Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Too funny not to post...

Alright, most of the time the funny stuff is about the kids...this is about some random woman I saw on the street today. After Sweatpants Day a few weeks back, I've been semi-good about getting dressed by a reasonable hour. Today I saw a woman who has embraced more than just Sweatpants Day! I was coming home from the market this morning around 11. Saw a woman out with her dog. As I passed her she was deep in conversation gossipping with another woman who apparently did not find this scene odd at all. The woman's dog was a white poodle with the ears and tail dyed NEON PINK! Folks, this is cruelty to animals! The woman herself was dressed in flannel, quilted pajamas (these are not clothes that could go either way...these wear PJs!!!) and big, fuzzy teddy bear slippers! I told Tim he couldn't complain anymore because I'm almost always out of my pjs by 11...and I never go out in them.
About the kids: I heard a really cute giggle coming from Ellie and looked over to see her putting her head down so that Calvin would lick her face ( not her mouth, Mom, don't freak out!) She was giggling and he was most likely enjoying remnant of the fried noodles she'd been sneaking from the table.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! A bold new look for your blog! Very cool. Thanks for adding the part about Calvin not licking Ellie's mouth. I was already heading toward "Eww" when I read it. Love you. Tell the babies that Nana loves them.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.