Sunday, March 25, 2007

Warm Sunday

Ok, so here's something really vain that I miss about America: dressing up the kids. At home I used to put the kids in onesies or normal stuff throughout the week, but on Sundays, we all dressed up. And as every one knows, dresses and little suits are WAY cuter when they are teeny tiny! During the winter, I never dress the kids up. It's always just as much as I can put on them. But now, my vanity can be appeased. The weather has taken a pleasant turn for the warmer, and the cute little outfits have been pulled out. Don't worry, it's between 75 and 80, so I'm still getting nasty looks for dressing my children in too few clothes.

The funny thing about the things that I really miss about America is most of them are totally superfluous. Foods (ranging from baby carrots to crab legs), convenience items (Swiffer!), carpet, and personal cars are all things that we can live, and live well, without. It's amazing how growing up with things we become so attached. Sometimes, I don't understand why the Chinese think that Air conditioners and heaters are so unnecessary. I guess sometimes when you grow up living without something you become attached to not having it. Now, of course, missing family is the one thing that is completely necessary. I'm just glad that we are here in this day and age. 100 years ago people moved to other countries and no one ever expected to see them alive again. Things have really changed.


ANYWAY...below are pictures are the kids in pretty clothes!
All smiles (well, almost!)
Beautiful girls
Taking care of sister!
Crazies!

The Crazy Life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute are they!!!! They are growing so fast. I think Elijah and Dylan are going to have alot of fun. See ya soon.