Monday, March 26, 2007

Coffee

As most of you know, saying that coffee is an addiction for me is a bit of an understatement. I drink coffee every morning. And most mornings, I feel like there isn't enough coffee in the world for me. I am usually drinking my coffee while I do school with Isabella. We do Bible, history, reading, hand writing, and copy work. Copy work, as opposed to handwriting, requires me to read a word of sentence out loud and Isabella sounds it out and spells it.

Ok, ok, all this sounds like meaningless drivel...I'm getting there, be patient! I've never told a story quickly in my life.

So...this morning, Isabella was working on math and science with Daddy, and Elijah and I were reading his preschool books (for which he has no attention span!) Anyway, when we finished reading, I went to get a little more coffee. Elijah said to me, "Oookaay, now I'm ready to do my coffee work!"

And I thought that was pretty cute!
Have a good day!

No comments: