Monday, April 05, 2010

When I Grow Up

Isabella, as a 3rd grader, has been doing more and more writing activities. Her last writing of the year is entitled "When I Grow Up." I found it amusing and thought I would pass it on. I hope everyone had a blessed Resurrection Day!

When I grown up I want to be a famer. I want pigs, sheep, chickens, turckeys, horses, cows, goats, ducks, and a sheepdog. I need a sheepdog to take care of my sheep. I want chickens for meat and for eggs. I want the cows and goats for milk. I want the horses for riding. I want the turckeys and ducks for meat. I want the pigs for meat. I want the sheep for meat and cloth. I will need my children [to help] with the animals. I will need my husband to raise mony.

I don't where or when she decided that she wanted to be a farmer. Apparently, her family will have a lot of meat! I especially love her purpose for her husband. I literally laughed out loud.

Hope everyone is well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like her unique spelling of turkey. Do you see many farmers where you are? When you were about Lydia's age, you wanted to be a waitress. What a fun story Isabella wrote; thank you for posting it. Kiss the kids for Nana.

Sperdutofamily said...

Not many farmers in a 10 million + city. As far as wanting to be a waitress...I suppose that's what I became when I grew up. Maybe Isabella WILL grow up to be a farmer.

Ashley said...

That is too funny! LOVE the husband part!