Wednesday, May 02, 2007

News worthy!

Hey, everybody. It's been a while mostly because there hasn't been a lot of "news worthy" things going on in our lives. We have arrived safely back at our home. Already gotten to "enjoy" the priviledge of being the center of everyone's attention. And been blessed with warm (translate HOT) weather. But as most of you who know me, I love the hot. So now that we have gotten all of our bags unpacked and the winter clothes put away, I find myself with just a bit of free time to sit down and write.
In regards to the pregnancy, I was blessed that I didn't have any morning sickness on the flight back home...which was really good because Isabella got an ear infection and Lydia didn't think that sleeping was all THAT important. But since we have been back, it's started up. I can't wait to get past this part of the pregnancy. I can never say which is worse, feeling sick or throwing up. In other pregnancy news, I've had my first craving. With Lydia I craved dumplings from the restaurant right around the corner from us. Right now I'm craving I dish from the same restaurant. It's tofu that's been pressed to be thin and flat like a tortilla. You use it to wrap around meat (pork with some kind of gravy) cilantro and thinly sliced leeks. It's so good. It's about all I can think about too! Well, at least it's something I can get!
In more exciting news (yes, I know there is something more exciting than the weird things I want to eat), Lydia is WALKING! We've been saying "any day now" forever it seems. And she finally let go. She's pretty proud of herself too. When she walks she gets a very satisfied look on her face. We plan to get the video camera out soon and get a clip of it. Lydia's fourth tooth has also broken through with two more just starting to push down. She's growing up so fast!
Well, that's about it for now!

No comments: