Monday, September 28, 2009

A New Puppy and Bedtime

Well, we have ventured to buy a new dog. He seems to be much healthier than our last dog. Much more playful and, well, chunky. Anyway, I thought I would post a few pictures since I never made it last time.
In other news, tonight before going to bed, the girls always fuss about what they are going to sleep with. Tonight Ellie chose a Star Wars action figure that had somehow migrated into the girls' room. I tried to trade her and give her the favorite Lamby, but there was no deal. She gently laid the little man on her pillow, patting him gently, and saying "night, night." So here are a few pictures of the two little girls in bed.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

What kind of dog is that? Besides the cutest ever? :)

Sperdutofamily said...

He's a cockapoo. We read that they are really good with kids. And it helps that they are pretty easy to find around here. Not a big fan of poodles, but his mom was really pretty. And I love cocker spaniels...I think that started the first time I saw Lady and the Tramp.

Anonymous said...

He is a very cute puppy. I love the name. Now you'll have to get a dog named Hobbes! Or may you could buy him a toy tiger to play with! I love the pictures of the girls. (I am still at the office, but checking email while my PDF files are saving - it takes a while because they are photos for a client.) I am leaving at 7:00 even if I don't get this project finished. Love you, Mom

Sperdutofamily said...

I think will go with the stuffed Tiger...we have enough pee and poo to go around...and around...and around...