Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cooking

Some of you may not know, but I love to cook. Baking is my favorite. Now I know that most of you only occasionally glance at this blog to see pictures of the kids, but I got a itch to bake...and then take pictures. Baking is one of the ways I relax. So here are the results of afternoon.
Plain bagels (Tim doesn't care for raisins)
Raisin bagels before I steam them
Raisin bagels after I steamed them
Raisin bagels baked
Soft pretzels
One of Calvin's favorite past-times, if a 6 week old puppy can have a past-time, is chasing the mop. He pounces after it. Jumps on it. Growling viciously and chewing while shaking his head widely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I liked bagels, these would look really yummy. Since I don't like bagels, they look pretty. Guess who! It is only me - the pickiest eater in the world. I am so proud of all you can do.
Calvin is really funny with the mop dance.

Grace, Hope and Joy said...

I wish cooking made me relax. That is too neat that it does that for you. Pretty bagels! Bet they tasted yummy.