Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's Bacon!

One of the great pleasures of living overseas is all the interesting translations. Well, as this is probably one of the last posts from overseas I thought I would put a picture of a package of bacon.

Elaborate Bacon (I'm not sure what makes it "elaborate"--although it was pretty lean)

Piece in heart Fragrance in mouth...is that a "piece" of bacon IN my heart? Will my arteries clog that quickly? And isn't a "fragrance" something you smell, ie not in your mouth?

These things, I will miss...except when it's important information that I can't figure out what they want me to do. Such as, "olymepics" on official banners. And an "Aboriginal Tribal Restaurant," I'm not really sure what they would serve. And I won't go to "Line up this" instead of "here" anymore. No more heads on my chickens. Ok, maybe I won't miss that. This week I have been thinking a lot about all the things I will miss here. And these are just a few of the things I will miss.

No comments: