Saturday, January 12, 2008

Let's all go to the movies...

While we've been here in Thailand, the movie theater across the way was playing Alvin and the Chipmunks. As our kids have never been to a movie before, they were too young before we left the US and in China the only American movies they play are the most violent ones. That and they are played so loud that I leave feeling I have permanent hearing loss. So anyway, the kids had no idea where we were going when we left. And when I told them we were going to see a movie, they were a little confused because they didn't know that you could see a movie outside your home. They were shocked at the size of the screen! And they didn't have any concept that they couldn't talk in the movie. Isabella kept shouting things at me! But Elijah was the truly funny one. Isabella was mesmorized by the movie. Elijah though fell asleep less than half way through the movie. I guess he's not into the whole "talking Chipmunks" thing.
I will try to take some pictures soon of the girls and post them.

No comments: