Monday, December 11, 2006

Don't get too excited...

Well, I would like to say that I am sitting down now and finally getting out something really interesting for you all to read, but alas, no. This is mainly an apology for neglecting my page, although I am sure that this was inevitable. I would love to say that this is just because I am a mother of three living in a foreign country...but those of you who know me really well will laugh and say, "nah, she's always had time management issues." So, I promise that my intention is that once Tim and Elijah return and life settles (at least a bit) I will post again with pictures and everything!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are having a blessed time preparing for Christmas and celebrating the arrival of the Christ child!!!
Looking forward to having a break to sit down and write again...

No comments: