Saturday, September 27, 2008

Baby Buddies and on being "Violated"

Yeah, I'll explain the second topic first. Elijah, like Isabella, is having problems with his eyes. This week was appointment week: dentist, pediatrician and eye doctor all in the same week with a crazy trip to the library! Yesterday was Elijah's eye check-up at which he had to have his eyes dialated. Later when he went to soccer practice, I was worried that his eyes would hurt. When faced with the choice of resting his eyes and not playing soccer or toughing it out, I'm sure you can figured out which he chose. Before practice started though, he was telling another little boy about his day. He said, "I had to have my eyes violated."
Here are some pictures of of Ellie and Noah. We joke about them being "intended!" Hope you enjoy and have a great week.

No comments: