Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ultrasounds are SO COOL!!!

Yes, the hospital here got a new 4D ultrasound machine and so the doctor said I "needed" one. Either he's really changed his approach or he wanted to use the fun new toy! Either way, I am really excited about them. They seem really clear to me. All of these are face shots. Enjoy! I sure did.


Her hand is kind of blocking the left side of her face.





A nice side view.









We had a hard time getting her to roll over. I think she's a little shy.

Oh, and Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is by far one of the most awesome things I have ever seen. She is definitely and gorgeous litte girl. I hope all is going well for you through out the end of your pregnancy. I wish you a very blessed birth, and I am very excited to see pics of the newest Sperduto.

Take Care and
Love Ya Lots,
Nicole