Sunday, July 22, 2007

The latest news from Hong Kong...

As some of you already know, I ended up with some symptoms that combined possibly could have been a very bad sign, but in the end (after two nights in the hospital and 5 days total in Hong Kong) everything is fine. During this time, I got to go to have a "real" prenatal check-up. In the interest of making sure everything was alright, she sent me to another clinic that pretty much only does ultra-sounds...very cool! We found out that this will be girl number 3. We are excited to know. Knowing the gender always makes it feel more "real," I guess. I resisted the urge to buy a bunch of beautiful, imported, French baby clothes though! This took so long to report because I was really hoping to be able to download the video we got of our sweet Elianna, but I have yet to figure that out. So, instead, it's just the news that is news!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that everything turned out fine.
Love Lots,Nicole